Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Just FOUR fun...

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Stay-at-home mom (most challenging)
2. Landman
3. Secretary
4. Daycare worker

Four Movies I would watch over and over:
1. Hitch
2. Titanic
3. Dirty Dancing
4. Pretty Woman

Four Places I have Lived:
1. Edmond, Oklahoma
2. Amarillo, Texas
3. Twisp, Washington
4. Booker, Texas

Four TV Shows that I like to watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy!!!!!!
2. Lost
3. House
4. Bones

Four Places I have been :
1. Mexico
2. Canada
3. San Francisco
4. Las Vegas

Four favorite things to eat:
1. Beef Enchiladas (only my mother in law's)
2. Anything pastry like
3. Loaded baked potatoe
4. Baby back ribs

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Anywhere on vacation with my family
2. Camping in the mountains
3. Hanging out with my sister, nieces and nephew
4. Lounging in the backyard

Four things I am looking forward to this year:
1. Installing our pond
2. Landscaping front and back yards
3. Remodeling living and entry
4. Summer vacation

Four favorite books:
1. Anything motivational or inspirational
2. Purpose Driven Life
3. Power of a Praying Wife/Parent
4. Marriage on the Rock

Four best memories (besides having kids):
1. Snow sledding in Washington
2. Our family Texas tour vacation
3. Silly moments with kids
4. Camping trips

Four things going on in the Rodriguez house right now:
1. Remodeling our living and entry
2. School, School, and more school
3. The females in the house are learning to play the piano
4. Basketball, Basketball, Basketball

No comments: