Monday, April 7, 2008

The Last Lecture

If you haven't heard of Randy Pausch and his Last Lecture at Carnegie Mellon University you really should check this guy out. He has an amazing story about overcoming obstacles. He is a 47 year old father of three battling pancreatic cancer. His story is very inspirational and I am a sucker for inspiration!! I need all the help I can get! He will be on ABC Wednesday night at 9pm CST with Diane Sawyer. I am going to try and attach a video of his lecture, but if I can't figure it out you can watch it at www.thelastlecture.com or www.abcnews.go.com. He also has a blog that you can check out at www.thelastlecture.com. Let me know what you thought of his lecture after you watch it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Morning Shannon Dawn~ I love your blog, very nicely done, so nice to keeep up with your growing family by the click of my mouse.
I love you.....Aunt Cheryle

Dawn Jenkins said...

Love, Love the blog! Love your title at the top. Logan was so cute eating that cake. (and who was it that said she didn't have anything to blog about???)