Thursday, August 7, 2008

A Little Bit of Everything

Just an update about my dad. My dad needs surgery on his arm after all. His arm hasn't changed at all and it has been over 4 months. The surgery is scheduled next Friday. The Doctor will scrape his bone and either put in a plate or a pin. Please pray for everything to go as planned and that his arm will finally start healing. Please also be in prayer that he will have a smooth recovery. He has still been in pain and it is affecting his sleep because it hurts and he can't get comfortable.

***I'm on the hunt for a new bible. I just want your comments on your favorites. There are so many too choose from. I've heard The Message is really good, but so are so many others. Just send me an email or leave a comment so I can know which one is your favorite. I am really excited. I have been wanting a new one for a while. The one I have now I've had for over 10 years. I have been looking on cbd.com, but there are too many to choose from.

I am so proud of Alexia. She has been running at 7 in the morning and at 6 in the evening since Monday. Yesterday they ran from Brashear Lake to the high school twice. She said she got her first drops of sweat. She was so proud ;) I told her if she keeps up the hard work she will be a great runner and really conditioned. She has asthma so I get worried about her sometimes. She is working hard and not complaining one bit. Please pray for the kids' safety running in the heat and running on the streets.

Thanks for all your prayers.

3 comments:

Carly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carly said...

OK...let's try this again....My Bible is the Quest Study Bible, NIV version. I love it!

Anonymous said...

Ryan and I both love the New Living Translation.