Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween

We made some edible eyeballs to get in the mood for Halloween. They are made out of vanilla pudding.
They look like this when done. I had some that were really bulging. I think they suffered from a disease! I found the recipe here. They are really easy.
We also made this huge spider to hang outside by our front door. He keeps falling down, but we love him. You can find the directions here.

Have a safe and Happy Halloween. I'll post my homemade costume tomorrow! Another borrowed idea!!

3 comments:

Melissa Miller said...

Thank you very much for entering my giveaway Shannon! It's so nice to meet you!

Many Blessings, ~Melissa :)

Farmgirl Paints said...

Oooh now those were really gross!

Amy {The Idea Room} said...

Your eyeballs and the spider turned out great!