Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas…

I wanted to put up our Christmas Tree in July the week before Thanksgiving, but the Hubs wasn’t feeling it so we waited until Sunday afternoon.  I still have totes spread throughout the living room trying to find a place for everything.  I didn’t realize I have quite a snowman collection.  I love it!!

I’ve been busy with school, Thanksgiving, Alexia’s 14th birthday, and my growing list of projects around the house, and that thing they call BLACK FRIDAY!!    Since we stayed here for Thanksgiving and my sister and her family came down to celebrate, we decided to be like the other crazy women and leave the house by 4am to snag some deals.  I found some great gifts for the girls and also bought my first pieces of St. Nicholas Village Collection.  I am going back for one more piece to finish off the look.

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.  More Christmas pictures to come!

I am posting this in Windows Live Writer!  I think I like it!!  I need to play with it some more and figure out the picture thing.

No comments: