Saturday, May 24, 2008

Barney Fife No Longer....

We spent the morning out at our friend Casey's place. The girls enjoyed driving the ranger around the pond...Logan laughed, clapped, and said whhhheeeee...
Alexia practiced her driving skills, chauffeuring her little brother and sister around...
Logan riding with Daddy on the four wheeler...
Logan and Casey....
Ariel tried to ride the four wheeler, but we made her get off after she almost decapitated herself....she was driving a wee to fast and her little arms could barely turn the four wheeler...
Okay, I finally shot my pistol...with a little persuading from Jose. The older I get the bigger of a chicken I turn into. He first let me shoot his 22, which I thought was a good little pistol. My aim is off a bit, but I think it was because I was shaking and sweating so much. Guns just really scare me, but I think with a little more practice I can be a "Expert Shooter". Jose earned such a metal in boot camp for his shooting skills! He is such a stud muffin and a great teacher!!

2 comments:

Carly said...

Hey, you look good with the gun, and that's all that matters, right?

Dawn Jenkins said...

4-wheelin', gun shootin'...now that's what I call a great day!!! Miss ya! Can't wait for next weekend!