Thursday, June 26, 2008

Vacation pictures

Here are some more pictures from vacation. My computer has not been working since the lightening storm on Sunday morning. I'm trying to post pictures as quickly as possible. As you can tell from the unsuccessful load (on the side) I haven't had any luck setting up a slide show. If somebody knows how to do it, I need you to teach me. Please!!

White House. We requested a tour of the White House, but we were declined. Do we look like terrorists? Look at those sweet, innocent faces?!!
Ariel was excited to see good ol' Abe.
Isn't this a beautiful view. The first thought that comes to mind every time I see this picture is MLK and his speech. I don't know why; it's not like I was there, but it is a very important piece of history!
I was surprised by how massive this temple is. Looks much smaller on the penny! ha ha

No comments: