Sunday, February 8, 2009

Ariel's Birthday pictures...

I'm behind on posting pictures from Ariel's party. She invited every girl from her class and then some others from another class. We had way too many little girls in the home!!! Her birthday is January 25th and she had her party on the 16th.

She wanted a High School Musical cake for her 8th birthday....

We had cake, ice cream, scavenger hunt, movies and nail polish....these are Bub's sweet little feet. Somebody left the pink polish out and he got a hold of it. He was so proud of his paint job...

Oh...we also had brown cows...just plain rootbeer floats!
Ariel didn't ask for much from us. I think she told my sister she wanted a dog and a chinchilla (sp?). We really didn't know what to get her, but I think she told every girl in her class that she wanted fake nails. She got like 5 boxes of fake nails. Now guess who is picking up all those nails off the floor?

There's my sweet Ariel.....

She keeps things light around here. She is such a blessing. She is so loving. I love how easy going she is. She loves to help with Logan and will do just about anything for anybody. She has such a sweet spirit. She has a laugh that you can hear clear across town! She is so funny and so smart. I love her to pieces. Happy Birthday Ariel Faith! I love you more than the moon, the stars and the sun!


No comments: