Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I'm Addicted


I have spent most of today and yesterday checking out blogs that are full of new, different, exciting, easy, quick and fast recipes when I actually should have been doing this.


I am hooked. I think I can plan meals for the next month. I found this website that helps busy Moms create a menu for the week starting on Monday. I haven't checked out the entire blog to see what she has to offer, but I think it is a great idea.




I also found this blog that offers tons of recipes with step by step instructions...even includes pictures!! There are so many recipes that I want to try. She has a recipe for homemade blueberry syrup and an upside down blueberry pancake that I bet the kids will love.

And my favorite is this blog that is nothing but crockpot recipes. She has recipes from cobblers, macaroni and cheese, and yes even homemade--in the crockpot--yogurt. I am going to have to try this one just to say I made yogurt!!!



I just wanted to share my new excitement with somebody. Jose wasn't too thrilled when I called him at work to share my joy and excitement over recipes! You would think he would be just as excited as I am about not eating the same thing over and over!!
Happy cooking to you. Let me know if you find one that is to die for!!

1 comment:

SnoWhite said...

thanks for the link! I hope you find many new family recipes that work for your family :) enjoy your weekend.